New Guard Coatings has a whole selection of wall coatings available for all types of material. Whether you'd like to waterproof your exterior brick wall or paint a damp internal substrate - we can find a solution for you.
For pricing, further information or to discuss your requirement in more detail, please contact us today or request a call back.
Together with the backing of our Global Supplier, Rust-Oleum, New Guard Coatings has the knowledge and expertise to ensure that we can provide a suitable system, to give maximum durability and protection to your wall. Below are just some of the solutions we offer:
Popular Exterior Wall Coatings:
PARACEM - an acrylic paint, for internal or external use - available in standard colours and can also be intermixed to any RAL or BS shade.
Its properties include:
- Highly unsaponifiable.
- Permeable to water vapour.
- High durability
- High covering capacity
- Hardly permeable to rain
It's easy to apply through airless or conventional spray, brush or roller. Paracem can be easily applied onto a variety of substrates including concrete, plaster, wood panels and many others.
- Paracem TDS
MURFILL WATERPROOFING - Murfill Waterproofing guarantees your facade will remain 100% dry, regardless of the weather conditions. This water-based coating allows the base to breathe at all times meaning it is permeable to water vapour.
It is available in a number of standard colours and is also tintable, should you not wish to overcoat with Paracem.
- 400% Elasticity - prevents flaking and blistering.
- Dark or deep colours aren't affected by UV light.
- Protects concrete against carbonation.
- Protects concrete against penetration of chlorides and corrosion.
- Murfill Fleece can be used to give additional mechanical reinforcement and to bridge cracks.
MURFILL WATERPROOFING COATING
Additional Murfill products are:
A single pack, matt finish.
A single pack, quartz finish.
Other Wall Coatings Include:
DURBOCEM - primer for damp substrates
- Single pack, solvent based acrylic coating
- For internal and external use
- Durbocem contains cement - ideal for use on damp substrates
- Can be applied to chalking substrates
- Brush application
- Can be recoated with Paracem when the coating is dry
SECCO SUPER - clear coating for sealing and maintenance
- Single pack water repellent coating based on polysiloxane.
- Colourless - does not change the colour of the substrate.
- Can be applied direct onto porous walls - bricks, concrete, cement etc.
- Water vapour permeable
- Can be applied by brush or roller
To discuss your wall protection with one of our technical team, please contact us or request a call-back at a time that's convenient to you.